Godox SK400II Studio Flash (400Ws)
Product description for Godox SK400II Studioblitz
The Godox SK400 II Studio Flash is a compact and durable flash with complete functions. With the integrated Godox 2.4G Wireless X system, it is a cost-effective compact flash for e-commerce product photography, studio portraits and lifestyle photography. In small and medium studio recordings, it can work as a high light, background light or hair light.
- Built-in Godox 2.4G Wireless X system
- GN65; 5600K;
- Max power: 400Ws.
- Precise output on the LCD display,
- 40 steps from 1/16 to 1/1 (or 6.0 to 10.0).
- Trigger X1, XT16 or FT-16 for controlling the flash power ratio, the setting lamp and the buzzer as well as the flash triggering.
- Compact and lightweight case with Bowens mount for almost any studio light shape.
- The 150W adjustment lamp can be set from 5% to 100%.
- Outstanding initial stability, no more than 2% at the same performance.
- Anti-pre-flash function allows synchronization with cameras that have a one-flash system.
- Automatic storage and recovery of customized panel settings.
- Modeling lamp: 150W
- Modeling lamp level: 5% x 100%
- Recycling time: 0.1 x 1.0s
- Triggering method: synchronization cable, test button, slave triggering, wireless control port
- Flash duration: 1 / 2000s to 1 / 800s
- Fuse: 5A
- Item size: Flash diameter: 12.7 cm, height of the flash with handle: 23.2 cm, length of flash with setting lamp: 38 cm
- Item Weight: 2213g
- Package size: 44*27*21.5cm
- Package Weight: 3440g
We Also Recommend
Godox AD600Pro studio flash with battery 600Ws, TTL, HSS