Godox XPro Canon Flash Trigger
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Lieferzeit: 1-2 Werktage
What can he do:
- Radio trigger for controlling compatible Godox system or studio flashes
- Integrated Godox 2.4 G Wireless X system
- Provides full support for TTL and HSS functions.
- The large LCD display with lighting makes it easy to read all data
- 16 groups and 32 channels for wireless operation and triggering
- Eleven user-definable functions
TCM stands for TTL - Convert - Manual. The trigger then converts the current output of this TTL flash group into a manual value, so that after a long press of the TCM button, the TTL groups are converted into manual groups.
- High speed sync, zoom control and flash exposure lock
- Cross compatibility - Another great advantage of the Xpro shutter is that it can not only control the same type of flash in TTL mode. This means that, for example, a Canon controller can not only control a Canon-compatible Godox flash, but also Nikon (e.g. TT685N) or Sony (e.g. V350S) or Olympus / Panasonic or Fuji's Godox. The same applies to other versions of the Xpro release
- Range: approx. 100m
- Working with several flashes at the same time - controlling flashes from different manufacturers is no problem. There is a built-in receiver for Godox flashes. However, if you're using a third-party flash, all you need to do is buy a Godox X1R or X2R receiver
Scope of delivery :
- 1x Godox XPro Canon flash trigger
We Also Recommend
Godox AD-S7 Multifunctional Softbox Diffuser Set for AD200 AD200Pro Blitz
Regular price €3000 €30,00